Friday, June 22, 2007

Re-Design, Re-Create

I have a newly appointed role as 'Project Manager' after a frenzied planning meeting yesterday afternoon. On the table was the question of Brand Identity, Corporate Vision and Web Design--I brought to the table a neat, clean 'Mind Map' produced with web-based diagramming software from mind42.com of what I understood the CEO's vision to be along with supporting materials. I was organized, and he was impressed.
Now I have been appointed to manage this enormous project that will include an entire Website Re-design (including implementation of an Open Source CMS), Corporate Re-branding, Product Line Re-branding, and a Complete Product Overhaul.
First thing this morning I set about producing an overview that breaks this project down into phases and outlines deliverables at each stage--armed with a juicy del.ico.us arsenal that I have been building since my first day on the job this task was a breeze. I am anxiously awaiting feedback and can't wait to see my efforts set in motion!

No comments: